My name is Sherry and I am so happy you decided to stop by!
I currently live in the New England area and love the change of seasons. It allows you to press the reset button in your life at least 4 times a year!
I decided to start my organizing business to share my tips & advice to plan your way into a happy life. Just like you, I’ve had my fair share of life going left and often wondered how I would get through yet another challenge in my life.
Through it all though in the wave of change I was able to find a new direction. Salt water seems to heal all wounds & a dose of happiness planning always seems to do the trick!
I thought a few facts about me would be a good start to get to know me a little bit, so here goes:
- I have two hairy kids Ziggy & Zoe (of course I included a photo, these two bring me immense joy daily)
- I am a former travel agent ( I never met a vacation I didn’t like! Of course coastal ones are my favorite! )
- I am married to my best friend. (One of our wedding songs, Sail away By David Gray)
- Retail Therapy makes me jump for Joy! ( I could never live too far from a Tjmaxx, HomeGoods & Marshalls)
- I have a passion for decor and love helping others make their home a happy place
- I went to High School in Winter Park Florida so I have a little southern influence inside of me
- My fashion sense is definitely more on the girly side (think Kelly Ripa & Reese Witherspoon)
- I am a serial re-decorator in my home and flowers are a must!
- I love organizing everything in advance whether its a party, a trip or a gift buying excursion to ensure a happy outcome
- I grew up in New England and love the changes of seasons, summer of course is my favorite!
- I love lobster rolls (or as we New Englanders like to call them lobsta rolls)
- The only sport I’ve ever enjoyed playing is ….um is shopping a sport?I’m not a DIYer but I like to say I am a BIYer (buy it yourself!)
Well there you have it 12 facts about me. I hope you got a little insight into who I am and what I like. I hope you will consider joining me in riding the rollercoaster of life. Buckle up its going to be a wild ride!